TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF DRY FOOD – Hargeisa
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF Dry FOOD
The Educate Girls, End Poverty transition (EGEP-T) program is funded by the UK Department of International Development (DFID) as part of the Girls’ Education Challenge Fund. The program is being implemented in three regions of Somaliland (MaroodiJeex, Awdal and Sahil) by ADRA and the Ministry of Education and Science.
ADRA is looking for suppliers/Stores to submit their quotes for Dry Food Rations which their details and specifications are in the plank form in ADRA office.
Interested suppliers should collect blank tender/bid forms from ADRA Hargeisa Office in Jigjigayar village, behind Maansoor Hotel, and submit the filled forms by 02th Feb 2020.
Successful bidders will be expected to adhere to the approved specifications, and ADRA’s selection decision will be final.
The bids without the following documents will not be accepted.
- Certified and valid Copy of registration certificate (license)from relevant Somaliland Authority.
- Certified Tax Compliance Certificate from the relevant Somaliland authority (last year tax payment receipts.
- Incomplete or part of legal documents will not be accepted and disqualified
Other Important Requirements
- Proof of experience of similar magnitude of task/Supply undertaken in the last three years. (Copies of supply contracts, purchase orders for similar supply of uniforms).
- Bank statements (6 months balances).
- Expected time of Delivery
- Price Validity Period of the tender offer/bid
Please note the following:
- Your business will be physically visited for verification of existence
- Supplier will be responsible for packaging and delivering the items to our Office
- Successful bidder in the tender will be required to pay taxes due before payments.
The completed and stamped tender forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope to be hand carried and dropped into the tender box in ADRA Hargeisa office not later than02thFeb 2020.
Late submissions will not be accepted.