TENDER for construction of 60 VIP latrines to vulnerable communities reallocated to Qalax IDP in Hargeisa Somaliland
Taakulo Somaliland Communities (TASCO)
Hargeisa , Somaliland
Land line: +252 2 527202
|Employer:||Taakulo Somaliland Communities TASCO|
|Job Title:||TENDER for construction of 60 VIP latrines to vulnerable communities reallocated to Qalax IDP in Hargeisa SomalilandFeatured job|
|Description:||TENDER for construction of 60 VIP latrines to vulnerable communities reallocated to Qalax IDP in Hargeisa Somaliland
TENDER NOTICE- Project #DRA-Somalia Joint Response Taakulo Somali Community is a multifaceted non-governmental, non-profit making, non-political and non-partisan development and humanitarian aid organization established in 2007 and headquartered in Hargeisa, Somaliland. Taakulo is a Somali word meaning “helping/aiding”. Taakulo is dedicated to helping the disadvantaged people and communities throughout Somaliland by engaging in development and related activities and also providing relief support and assistance, facilitating and promoting participatory local community activities and programs that emphasize human dignity and self-reliance.
TASCO Partnering with DRA has received funds for resilience building and recovery of the SOMJR Project; The SOMJR 2019 played a pivotal role in ensuring the self-reliance of the communities of Awdal, Maroodijeeh and Togdheer which have been affected by cyclone Sagar and prolonged recurrent of the drought. The project sites will be targeting to Burao, Baki, Gabiley and Qalax IDP camps in Hargeisa District–where the need is tremendous which Taakulo will take the implementation of these interventions. In response for the above-mentioned intervention Taakulo will construct 60 VIP latrines to vulnerable communities reallocated to Qalax IDP in Hargeisa Somaliland.
Taakulo invites to all qualified construction companies which is considering the above proposed work, and have a full capacity to implement the construction activities to submit their bill of quantities (BOQ; s) and required capacity assessment documents as listed below:
· Company valid licenses; (Any expired licenses will not be accepted)
· Text clearance latter.
· Bank statement of at least last three years.
· Must have relevant experience of 3 years, please attach previous signed contracts;
· Updated company profile including;
· Work plan for at least the last three years interventions, amount USD of each intervention, location and the funder of each.
· Company main office, address or any possible contacts.
Qualified vendors should address among submission;
· List of equipment to undertake such proposed works
· Duly Completed bill of quantity with company stamp at each page.
· Proposed work plan
Interested companies are kindly ssubmit the package with agency stamp a TAAKULO Headquarter Hargeisa office during the working hours from 8:00am to 15:00pm from Sunday to Thursday. The Deadline for submission of the bid document is April 16, 2020. For any further technical information please contact email@example.com
Objective to provide enough and essential sanitation facilities to ease WASH difficulties in newly relocated communities from Birjeh to Qalax through construction of 60 VIP latrines.
Activities to be carried-out
· Construction of 60 VIP latrines
In detail: Construction of VIP latrine 60 in Nos:
· Site clearance with dimension of [1.5m x 2m]
· Excavation of bit latrines with dimensions of [1.5m x 2m x 4m]
· Construction of 200mm thick foundation slab with dimensions of [1.5m x 2m x 0.2m]
· Construction of hollow brick wall [12m2]
· Construction of 10cm thick RCC lintel
· Supply & fixing roof with Gauge @28 with paints [Facial-board, Rafters and Purlines included]
· Mount 20 ltr jerry-can with tab
|Publish date:||2020-04-10 20:49:17|