Tax Exemption Processing Services – Hargeisa
|World Vision is an international Christian Relief and Development organization, whose goal is to achieve long-lasting benefits in the quality of life for vulnerable children and their families, displaced persons and communities. www.wvi.org|
|Job Title:||Tax Exemption Processing Services – HargeisaFeatured job|
|Description:||WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL SOMALILAND PROGRAM
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
To provide Tax Exemption Processing Services
Date of EoI: 16th April 2020
Closing date: 24th April 2020
To be addressed to: Tender Committee, World Vision Somaliland Office
Contact: Hargeisa Office
World Vision Somalia has worked with the children of Somalia, their families and communities since 1992 through a variety of emergency and rehabilitative programming to address the emergency needs of communities while addressing some of the underlying causes of vulnerability in those same communities.
World Vision Somaliland Hargeisa Office, intends to appoint an experienced tax clearance agency under a long term framework agreement.
Scope of Service Provisions.
World Vision Somaliland Programme seeks to contract tax clearance services to an agency that knows and understands the major rules and regulations applicable in the tax exemption process of the Somaliland government.
Working in collaboration with World Vision staff, the specific services required will include;
1) Launching and moving of tax exemption documents through all relevant ministries and follow-up of signatures at each stage until the final stage of the process.
2) Deliver fully completed tax exemption documents to Word Vision Hargeisa Office.
3) Provide a weekly report on status of each and every approved tax exemption launched and the current status.
Bidders are required to provide the following information that will form the basis of evaluation of the bids
1) Financial proposal in the terms of the cost of processing tax exemption per consignment. Quoted prices are expected to remain valid at least for 1 year from the date of engagement.
2) Expected time of execution per consignment
3) Relevant similar past or current work performed
4) Company profile including legal and statutory compliance
5) Tax clearance for FY2019
All the information requested for shall be provided in English Language
World Vision International reserves the right to accept or reject any application and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.
Completed proposal Documents Should be received at via email on or before 24th April 2020.
|Publish date:||2020-04-18 17:37:06|