RFL Assistant/Data Operator to RFL Coordinator
We are looking for a competent RFL Assistant and Data Operator to RFL Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. He/she will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with the program coordinator.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of Data Operation according to the organization’s standards.
- To assist the RFL Coordinator in the management of the RFL caseload to and from the different Branches and regions.
- To enter and update tracing related data in the FLAnswer database system, including the compilation of statistics and analysis.
- Assist in the registration, counting and sorting of RCMs, BBC, TCs and other RFL documents received from the ICRC and the branches, and support the RFL Coordinator in any related correspondence.
- Keep up to date and accurate paper files with the relevant documents, reports, etc.
- Prepare the pouch and relevant correspondence, ensuring that it is dispatched regularly and in a timely and rigorous manner.
- Assist whenever required the RFL Coordinator in following up on specific individual cases.
- Follow up on correspondence whenever required.
- Receive visitors that come to the office with RFL-related queries and answer similar queries received over the phone.
- Assist the RFL Coordinator in other work-related tasks including the preparation and organization of trips to Nairobi and / or to the field, or the preparation and organization of meetings.
- Replace the RFL Coordinator during his absence.
- Responsible for the RFL Data Administration
- Enter in the data base system (FLAnswer) all the new tracing related data, mainly tracing requests, and update the cases based on the information received from the field/tracing officers/ICRC.
- Under the supervision of the tracing coordinator ensure periodic caseload review from the FLAnswer database in order to prepare list of pending tracing cases per branch for field follow up, and send when necessary corresponding reminders to the tracing officers in charge (under the supervision of the RFL Coordinator).
- Update Red Cross messages (RCM Correspondence) in the database.
- Compile statistics and provide regular feedback on caseload, trends for the purpose of periodic RFL analysis, reports and possible public or internal communication with the Movement.
- Minimum required knowledge and experience:
- Computer literate, mastering word and excel.
- Previous experience in data processing, preferably in a humanitarian or development organization is an asset.
- Secretarial qualification with related experience
- Good understanding of English (capacity to write and read easily)
- Good organizational and analysis skills.
How to Apply
- Your updated CV including with your cover letter
- At least three referee
- Your email address and telephone number to SRCS Somaliland Coordination Office or email: email@example.com