Job Title : PhysiotherapistVacancy
Employer : Somaliland Coordination Office, SRCS
Location : Hargeisa, Somaliland
Posting Date : July 25th, 2017
Posting Expiry Date : August25th, 2017
Contract Type : Full time – One year
As a physiotherapist you’ll be required to use a variety of physical techniques and therapies in the treatment and rehabilitation of a variety of patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, accident, injury, disability or ageing to improve their movement.
The physiotherapist of SRCS Hargeisa Physical Rehabilitation Centre for (PWD’s) will perform the following duties:
- Coordinate the overall activities of the physiotherapy activities.
- Plan yearly, weekly and the daily of the physiotherapy department.
- Assess and treat disabled people whose movement is restricting with traumatic problems.
- Ability to counsel and give advice for the disabled people
- Ability to provide a range of service
- Maintain patients’ appointment calendar and ensure that appointments given to the patients of the physiotherapy department are kept and deadlines for deliveries are met.
- Supervise, monitor and guide the PTA of the department.
- Check and approve the quality of the treatment of the physiotherapy department.
- Together with the head of the department will make ensure all machines and equipment is well maintained and functioning normally and properly.
- Ensure the tidiness, cleanness and the upkeep of the physiotherapy department.
- Maintain close and positive collaboration of the other sections of the Centre as well as other departments.
- Perform other physiotherapy duties as instructed by the management of the Centre
- As part of the physiotherapy he/she will take part in the production of orthopedic appliances.
Skills and Competency:
- Diploma of physiotherapist
- At least two years of experience of physiotherapist position
- Capacity to work different groups and teams for the workplace
- Excellent reporting writing and fluent communication capacity
- Good computer skills
- Has a patience and sympathy to help the disabled people who are in need for physiotherapy treatment
- Showing good conduct and commitment to work
- The ability to workplace and has observational skills
- Willing to obey and fulfill the fundamental principles of the National Society(SRCS)
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
Who we are
The Somaliland Red Crescent Society is a non-profit organization part of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement based on the seven principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality. Our aim is to support the society, particularly the most vulnerable.
How to ApplyApplication process: If you are interested and think that your profile matches these position requirements, pleaseapply either in person by submitting your CV and a covering letter to SRCS HRM Office from from 8:00 AM to 1:00 Pm, (during the SRCS official daily working hours) or alternatively bysending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com no later than August 10th, 2017.
- Posted by:
- Company: SRCS
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type:
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
457 total views, 1 today