Marketing Manager – Hargeisa
Vacancy: Marketing Manager
Tamaam taxi provides complete taxi cab services using the latest equipment and technology to facilitate the travel of individuals in and around the Hargeisa,Somaliland area.
We’re looking for a passionate marketing manager in the rides marketing team for Tamaam Taxi.
As the product marketing manager you will lead the marketing strategy & execution for the rides marketing and earner brand.
- Help develop and execute the company’s marketing plan, including advertising, strategies and tactical implementation.
- Preparing and spreading communications and instructions within the Company in advance of promotional launches and marketing initiatives.
- Identify opportunities and work with senior leadership to implement procedures to connect competitive advantages to actionable strategic decisions.
- Manage and mentor staff focused on program development & execution, content creation, & event management.
- Develop programs to attract new customers, leads and grow the business.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives to improve brand awareness to capital partners, other developers, industry stakeholders, and future tenants.
- Manage day-to-day deliverables including email campaigns, branded collateral, events, social media, media, articles, etc.
- Analyze digital marketing data and use it to improve our online presence, engagement and to optimize our websites.
- Create a strategy to ensure maximum number of clients to download and use the Tamaam Taxi app.
- Oversee the company’s public relations, internal and external communications, and corporate marketing. Advise on corporate messaging, media training, and announcement strategy.
- Opportunity Identification: Leverage data and experimentation to identify the highest value opportunities for communication and partnerships to grow the brand and build awareness.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets across all channels.
- Collaboratively determine where best to best deploy time and financial resources in order to accelerate market penetration and capture market share.
- Minimum 2-4 years as a Marketing Manager preferably in the travel industry and/or related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage expectations and timelines and within budget.
- Ability to negotiate commitments and to follow-up on them.
- Experience working at smaller companies that have gone through rapid growth, and you are comfortable wearing many hats.
Competencies and skills required :
- Forward thinking
- Team orientation
- Strategic orientation
- Evaluation and reporting
If you are interested in this position and have the skills and talents we will like to hear for you, please make your application before the close of 10th March 2020
Only successful candidates will be contacted