Market Research Consultant
|Job Title:||Market Research Consultant|
Under the guidance of the Senior Somalia/land Programme Manager, the Consultant will be responsible for conducting detailed market research on DP World’s recent agreement to develop an economic free zone at the Port of Berbera. The Consultant will be tasked with identifying how DP World’s investment in the port will impact and alter Somaliland’s markets, which sectors will benefit and where new business opportunities are most likely to be created. The market research will specifically focus on the impact that the port’s development will have on Berbera’s fishing sector.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
Requirements and Skills
SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship to empower young, ambitious people to lead their fragile and conflict-affected societies into prosperity. SPARK is a dynamic and growing, international not-for-profit development organisation with 80+ staff members, in more than 14 offices around the world. SPARK supports refugees in the Middle-East by providing them with scholarships in universities and higher education institutions in the region. SPARK also supports young entrepreneurs in fragile states, to start or grow their own businesses.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please apply with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) highlighting work experience and qualifications relevant to this consultancy.
- Methodological proposal highlighting understanding of TORs, the proposed approach to the tasks
- A detailed quotation in excel format
- One sample of research/scoping study highlighting previous experience relevant to this consultancy
- Full contact details of three references