Junior Consultant – Entrepreneurship
Closing date: 19 Jul 2019
At Brooklyn Economic Consulting Ltd we provide rigorous Research, Data Insights and Advisory Services to our clients. Using our academic and research expertise, we have delivered functional solutions to our clients in the ever changing business, social and development environment.
About the Job: We are looking for suitable candidate to fill the above position, in Kenya/ remote. The position reports to director.
- Support in provision business development services training’s to various clients
- Development entrepreneurship training curriculum and training manuals
- Identifying and writing winning proposals in Africa.
- Developing specific research methodologies, reporting and deliverables to each study.
- Developing and design of data collection tools in various platforms i.e. ODK, Kobo Enketo, Survey to go, Survey monkey, CSpro e.t.c
- Recruiting, training of data collection teams, budgeting and managing field works to ensure quality work.
- Support project planning and management of various new and ongoing projects.
- Data analysis, report writing, editing and preparation of presentation for each study conducted.
- Provide support to company business development goals.
- Manage each client needs and expectation for the project assigned.
- Masters in entrepreneurship, Economics, Statistics, Rural development.
- At least 4 years of experience involved in measurement, evaluation and learning including market system facilitation research.
- Excellent skills in writing winning proposals.
- Experience designing, conducting and managing impact evaluations.
- Experience in designing, conducting, and managing baseline, mid line, and end line evaluations including value chain analysis.
- Evidence of advanced evaluation design and advanced statistical analysis including multi-level modeling, propensity score matching, conducting power analysis for clustered evaluations and, fluency with a statistical software package desired.
- Strong data analysis (use of Stata, SPSS, R), English report writing, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively manage activities in a multi-cultural environment.
- At least (2) years of research supervisory experience
- Experience working with INGO’s and government is preferred.
- Experience working in East Africa is desired.
- Please submit evidence of writing skills (2 latest reports/proposals authored by the consultant)
- Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification from recruitment process.
How to ApplyHOW TO APPLY: How to apply
- Interested candidates should apply by sending their cover letter, resume, sample report online by 19thJuly, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All application will be reviewed on rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications MUST be submitted in PDF only.
- Posted by: Super Admin
- Location: Anywhere
- Job type:
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
89 total views, 2 today