|Somaliland Durable Solutions Consortium:
· Support implementation, under the guidance of the Field Coordinator, SHG activities in Hargeisa District IDP camps according to consortium curricula, including mobilization and training of participants;
· Support implementation, under the guidance of the Field Coordinator, TVET components of the SDSC consortium in collaboration with partner organizations. This includes:
o TVET centre staff trainings;
o TVET centre curricula review;
o Provision of start-up kits for TVET graduates;
o Graduate job placements and internships;
· Participate proactively in all assessments, evaluations, and other monitoring activities for which Concern is responsible;
· Collaborate with the SDSC M&E Focal Point and other implementing partners to reach best results;
· Contribute to progress and financial reports as needed;
· Other activities under the SDSC outputs as indicated by the Area Manager.
· Implement, under the guidance of the Field Coordinator and in collaboration with the Project Officer, SHG activities in Maroodi Jeex (Gabiley) and Awdal Regions, including mobilization and training of participants (business, visioning, and basic literacy and numeracy skills);
· Build the capacity of SHG record keepers;
· Monitor regularly the project’s implementation and progress;
· Collaborate with the Project Officer to enhance the capability of women groups to undertake micro finance and micro enterprise activities.
· Responsible for target area and beneficiary assessment, implementation and monitoring, as led by the Project Officer;
· Identify new and potential income generating activities and provide advice and support for their implementation;
· Produce a monthly project report;
· Ensure that beneficiaries participate actively in all processes (decision-making) of the project;
· Monitor NFE centers including teacher performance assessments, student commitment, and syllabus follow-up;
· Any other additional duties as may be assigned that are consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
· Support Concern and programme participants to develop networks and linkages with other development and institutional actors.
· Develop and deliver programme work plans and contribute to budget preparation and management.
· Support delivery of Concern’s integrated programme through shared planning, implementation and monitoring.
· Support the development of new approaches and programmes to grow Concern’s reputation and funding in Somaliland.
· Actively contribute to Concern’s organisational commitment to equality, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), environmental protection and accountability
· Undertake any other duties assigned by Concern’s senior management that are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the position.